Hopefully, I’m not the only one out there who has a complete and utter obsession with cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies. For those of you like me, you may be familiar with the pained, glossy-eyed stare that your friends get when you suggest watching one. In moments like that, I encourage you to consider breaking out the Hallmark Holiday Drinking Game. Created by, of course, me =)
1. Drink for every time there’s a predictable plot twist.
2. Drink for every time an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance/spouse shows up.
3. Drink for every time a parent intervenes in their child’s love life.
4. Drink for every time the girl rejects the man’s advances…even though she doesn’t really want to.
5. Two drinks for every time there’s a dramatic head turn.
6. Drink for every time they shamelessly use a puppy to pull at your heart strings.
7. Finish your drink every time Hallmark introduces a lesbian character (so far there’s only been one! Major kudos to whoever can name that Hallmark movie. Anyone? Anyone?)
8. Finish your drink every time someone proposes.
(Bonus: two drinks for every time there’s a case of “mistaken identity”…where two people are talking about the same person, but don’t realize it.)
What’s your favorite Hallmark holiday movie?!? xoxo.