What a fun new link-up! I am pretty quirky, so I like being able to talk about those in the socially acceptable form a link up provides. However I have to admit that my brain is strrrrugling to think of these facts. After a week on NyQuil flu meds…I think I’ve killed a significant portion of brain cells.
1. I only like flat pop.
2. I often think it would be better if I had red hair to warn people of my touchy temper.
3. I miss my niece more than anything in the world. I am 8000% in love with her and think she is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
4. When I was little, I wanted to be Diane Sawyer. I once read an article that she only saw her husband once a year because of the demands of their cross-country news anchoring jobs and I thought she was a BOSS. Now, I think my dream job would be to work in a Parisian lingerie shop and then wander the Seine eating baguettes all day while falling in love with moody writers and authors at local cafes.
5. I have the hardest time letting go of things. Friendships, relationships, conversations. Gossip Girl..
6. I wish I was Southern.
7. I have never seen Boys Meets World, the Sound of Music or the Wizard of Oz.
8. I am blessed to have learned two things from my father: to be opinionated and a steady, undying love for the game of football.
9. Google Blogger really, really confuses me and I need someone to explain it to me. I like that more people use it, and they can follow it easier than a WordPress site, but I am so, so confused.
10. I will teach my future children not to speak before 10 am.
Also…am I the only one who…
…doesn’t understand the male attraction to the female butt? Do. Not. Understand. I asked a guy friend for his perspective and he said “it’s just biological. You can’t explain it.” Then he asked if there was a female equivalent…what did we really like on males? I said shoulders. Who agrees?
…thinks work should be based on a project basis and not hourly. When you’re done with your project, you should get to go home.
…doesn’t understand the point of straight-haired girls using straighteners?
…wondering if there’s every been a mid-season lip herpes breakout on the Bachelor?
…wondering how watching 20 women play volleyball helps Sean pick his wife?
Thanks for joining! I hope you had some fun along the way!